The Kids Jiu Jitsu program is an excellent way for your child to grow into a productive adult while learning self defense and an exciting new sport. Getting into shape, making friends, and having a ton of fun are just a few of the benefits from consistent training. This program is a great opportunity for your child to learn how to over come obstacles on the mats so they can over come obstacles in life. Instead of focusing on the “must win” mentality, our focus is on developing a good work ethic, a positive attitude, and a love for Martial Arts; This is best described by Professor Bastos telling students that he their is a difference in winning and being a champion.
Class curriculum consists of warm-ups, techniques, drills, and live training.
Here is a list of some of the benefits your child will receive while training at Bastos BJJ Midland.
1. Kids will learn an effective Martial Art for self defense and combating bullying.
2. Have fun and get into shape at the same time.
3. A positive environment for your child to feel comfortable and eager to learn.
4. A place to work on creating friendships with like minded kids and developing good social skills.
5. Develop self confidence, discipline and respect for others and themselves.
Bastos BJJ Midland follows the IBJJF Graduation System and Professor Bastos is an IBJJF recognized instructor and able to register and sign off on IBJJF competitors and black belts.